Yahoo finance API is not available right now, please try again soon...
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Marquee Energy is committed to protecting the environment as well as the health and safety of employees, contractors, and the general public. Marquee Energy is also committed to maintaining environmental, health and safety (EH&S) performance standards that will ensure continuing confidence in the Company by our employees, shareholders, governments, regulatory agencies, and the public.
To meet these commitments, Marquee Energy will:
- Manage environmental, health and safety risks as an integral part of every business activity;
- Conduct our operations to meet or exceed applicable environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements, Company and Industry standards;
- Provide appropriate supervision for employees and contractors and make sure that they are properly trained for their designated duties;
- Conduct reviews of all incidents to understand the underlying causes and the corrective measures needed to minimize the chance of a reoccurrence;
- Develop and maintain effective plans to respond to potential operational emergencies;
- Identify and manage environmental liabilities associated with our ongoing operations and acquired assets;
- Set and monitor appropriate environment, health and safety performance targets to measure our performance;
- Conduct regular inspections and audits of our operations to assure compliance with regulations and company standards and report the results to management and the Board of Directors; and
- Co-operate with regulators, industry associations and stakeholders to develop and maintain equitable and realistic environmental, health and safety standards in our industry.
It is fundamentally good business to protect the environment and conduct our operations safely.
Marquee Energy will communicate our environment, health and safety values and expectations to our employees, contractors and stakeholders on a regular basis. Every employee and contractor is expected to understand our environment, health and safety standards and is accountable for meeting our performance objectives.